vrijdag 29 maart 2013

Why I started this blog!

Well, last week I was thinking to start something new. Not new for the whole world, or just a part of it, but just for myself and people who are interested in what I do. So I wanted to start a weblog. But not just a weblog about myself. It has to be something special for me, a weblog where I could tell you something about the thing I like the most. My passion, one of the things that makes me often happy. I am talking about music!

Music reaches everyone, whether it's rock, jazz, rap, house, dance, metal and so on. Everyone has his or her own style in music and likes his or her own music. When you're getting older, your music style changes as well. Well, changes? Yeah okay, for some people it changes, for some people it doesn't change.

As an example, when I was a kid I listened to The Cartoons with "Witch Doctor", remember that song? When I'm thinking about it now. How was it possible to listen to that song (no offence to people who actually like this song). When I was in the 3rd or 4th class of primary school I listened a lot to 50 Cent. "P.I.M.P." and "In Da Club" were my favourite songs back then. In the last two years of primary school I listened to a lot of different music. A German DJ called Special-D was one of my favourite DJ's back then. I listened to Eminem, his album "Encore" was new back then. And last but not least, "Vertigo" from U2 was one of my favourites. Some other artists I listened to, were Green Day, Justin Timberlake, Outkast, Busted, Linkin Park/Jay-Z.

I know it's a very long list and I'm sure I forgot a lot of artists. When I went to secondary school I met a guy called Stef. He said that I shoud listen to a band that I might like. He said that I should listen to 4 songs of them. The songs were called: "Pieces", "The Hell Song", "Some Say" and the last one was "Open Your Eyes" I guess.

Well, this was my first blog. Maybe you're thinking that I miss a lot. But more stuff will come in the next blog. The 4 songtitles I wrote in the last sentence are from one band. Drop your answers below in the textbox. Comments and some feedback are always welcome.

Greetz,
Cuxke41

1 opmerking: